Wendy Limbertie is the owner and director of Limbertie Arts Management
Wendy has designed countless websites for Arts Organizations over the years, as well as a extensive graphic designs to help clients with marketing goals. She is also proficient in Social Media Targeting and Communications
She has worked as Executive Director, Arts Manager, Marketing Director and Producer with multiple Arts Organizations, producing and Marketing 100’s of Concerts, Festivals and Events in Toronto and the GTA.
Wendy lived and worked in Amsterdam for 20 years. As a trained professional Classical musician herself, playing the French Horn, she was principal horn of the Amsterdam Opera Company Orchestra, as well as gigged with countess Orchestras in Holland and Canada.
Wendy has worked as Development Director and Executive Director following companies:
- Community Folk Art Council of Toronto-Executive Director
- Canadian Opera Company- Development and Fundraising Officer
- Mississauga Symphony Orchestra-Marketing and & Development Officer
- Orchestra Toronto- Executive Director
- Aradia Ensemble-Executive Director
- Amici Chamber Ensemble-Executive Director
- Stravinisky Ensemble-Executive Director