Wendy has designed countless websites for Arts Organizations over the years and extensive graphic designs to help clients with marketing goals. She is also proficient in Social Media Targeting and Communications
She has worked as Executive Director, Arts Manager, Marketing Director and Producer with multiple Arts Organizations, producing and Marketing 100’s Concerts, Festivals and Events in Toronto and the GTA.
Wendy lived and worked in Amsterdam for 20 years. As a trained professional Classical musician herself, playing the French Horn, she was the principal horn of the Amsterdam Opera Company Orchestra, as well as gigging with countess Orchestras in Holland and Canada.
Wendy has worked as Development Director and Executive Director in the following companies:
- Community Folk Art Council of Toronto-Executive Director
- Canadian Opera Company- Development and Fundraising Officer
- Mississauga Symphony Orchestra-Marketing and & Development Officer
- Orchestra Toronto- Executive Director
- Aradia Ensemble-Executive Director
- Amici Chamber Ensemble-Executive Director
- Stravinsky Ensemble-Executive Director